Wireless Test EngineerMore Informationapplyrefer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 8/8/2020
San Diego, CA
* Hands-on experience in mobile device testing with system simulators for at least 5+ years.
* Good understanding of the 3GPP RAN#4/5 test specifications - especially for 5G, LTE, LTE-A as well as network operator test requirements.
* Have excellent knowledge of the challenges associated with the 5G test cases for wireless communications.
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple teams and challenging schedules.
* Ability to take ownership and bring innovations in test methodology.
* Understanding of wireless protocol stack, LTE, LTE-Advanced, 5GNR technologies is preferred.
* Strong verbal and writing communication skills to work with test vendors and chipset customers.
ABOUT PROTINGENT: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.