A/R Collector - H&S Bakery, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/3/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title: A/R Collector
Department: Accounts Receivable
Reports to: A/R Supervisor or A/R Manager
Job Summary: To support the A/R Department as needed.
Primary Job Duties:
* Collection of Past Due Accounts on AR Base (Schmidt 100%)
* Contact past due accounts for collection.
* Provide billing support detail for payment release.
* Develop a rapport with customer base.
* Provide weekly delivery detail on Excel spreadsheets for specific customers.
* Research and resolve customer payment deductions.
* Collect on chargeback billings to customers.
* Apply payments received from customer against open invoices.
* Contact customer regarding unidentified payment deductions.
* Follow established company policies and procedures.
* Assist the A/R Manager and department co-workers with related duties as directed.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
Experience: Prior experience in A/R preferred.
* Must be able to speak/communicate effectively with callers.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Must be able to use a computer with a high degree of accuracy to create reports and other related documents.
* Must be able to accurately enter information into the computer.
* Must be able to generate written and verbal communications clearly and distinctly.
* Must be able to perform basic math.
* Must be able to operate and maintain required office equipment.
Northeast Foods is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.