ABM and Demand Generation Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/24/2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
You ll be part of the Marketing team, turning ideas into execution across all channels. With a distinctive digital flair, you ll have a hand in lead generation activities, including in-person and virtual events. Your demand gen portfolio will include developing and executing programs across myriad channels regularly identifying growth opportunities, testing and experimenting, tracking/reporting results, and optimizing for lead generation and conversion. You ll also take on larger projects, spanning paid programs and sales enablement.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: * Plan, execute, and manage programs
* Deliver on-target messaging across the buy cycle and personas
* Launch and manage 3rd party programs and maintain vendor relationships
* Create and maintain program playbooks to enable sales to support initiatives
* Provide input into programs and content based on data and best practices
* Work with marketing operations to deliver programs to defined target segments
* Track and report on the performance of marketing efforts and programs, leveraging insights to optimize across channels and initiate new tactics / campaigns
* Lead or support other marketing communications and marketing activities that align with the strategy
* Collaborate with internal teams including sales, product management and marketing operations
REQUIREMENTS: * 5+ years of marketing experience, including managing and executing demand gen efforts
* Proven, hands-on experience deploying, managing and optimizing ABM programs across digital and in-person marketing
* Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision to activate and manage myriad channels, and plan, track, and manage detailed work
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
* Familiarity with industry standard tools and analytics packages, including Marketo, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
* Success with managing multiple programs and projects
* Proven lead generation, engagement, and optimization experience in a multi-touch buying landscape
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactive self-starter, able to work in fast-paced environment
* Enjoys working in a team atmosphere with shared deadlines and multi-departmental projects
DESIRED SKILLS: * Proven ability to build and drive a budget and forecast spend
* Strong orientation to project management and managing program details
* Ability to develop end-to-end reporting that help drive strategic decisions
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
UPLAND SOFTWARE IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTIFY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED STATUS.