Access Developer - ADA compliance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/18/2020
END DATE 2/1/2020
NTT Data Inc
Title: Access Developer - ADA compliance
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 5 months to start, extendable (37.5hrs/wk)
The Developer will enhance Microsoft Access applications by enabling the use of Dragon software for ADA compliance and maintenance. The client division utilizes Microsoft Access to capture and track client enrollment, program specific information and case management.
* Evaluate Microsoft Access applications
* Enhance Microsoft Access applications to support the use of Dragon software
* Troubleshoot and fix existing application issues to support end-users
* Perform quality assurance testing to insure changes do not affect the current use of applications.
* Conducting quality assurance testing with disabled employees to insure the use of Microsoft Applications work with Dragon software and supports the needs of end-users.
* Work with user community of MRC to understand the use and needs of current Microsoft Access applications.
* Implement changes to support the use of Dragon software with Microsoft Access applications.
* Remediate Microsoft Access application issues supporting the Community Living user community.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Experience with complex Microsoft Access applications.
* Demonstrated experience with Dragon software
* Understanding of ADA compliance
* Experience working directly with disabled individuals
* Work with a disciplined change management and development methods.
* Work independently with minimal direct supervision and/or direction
* Minimum of 2 years as a Microsoft Access application development
* Minimum of 2 years' experience utilizing complex SQL and Microsoft Access queries
* Experience with ADA development standards utilizing Dragon and JAWS
* Experience in design and developing Microsoft Access applications
* Knowledge of government agency regulations, and large healthcare accounting systems.
* Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
* Ability to work independently and be an effective contributor in a diversified team.
* Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of management and business end users
* Bachelor's degree in related field or certification in addition to experience
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.