Account Associate - Employee Benefits - Houston, TX - Req. 7753
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/10/2019
END DATE 12/13/2019
Alliant Insurance Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONALLIANT INSURANCE SERVICES CAREERS
ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE - EMPLOYEE BENEFITS - HOUSTON, TX
Employee Benefits Houston, Texas
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. As one of the 10 largest insurance brokerage firms in the U.S., Alliant operates through a national network of offices providing property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to clients nationwide.More information is available on the company's web site at: www.alliant.com.
Assists assigned Account Directors in managing assigned clients benefit programs as agreed upon by the client and ClearPoint; helps coordinate day-to-day management and administration of client employee benefit programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Administers and helps manage day-to-day clients comprehensive employee benefits programs;
* Coordinates and delegates workflow with administrative team;
* Attends compliance and carrier trainings and keeps abreast of industry changes;
* Retains a general knowledge of vendor offerings;
* Coordinates client deliverables with other ClearPoint departments to ensure 100% stakeholder satisfaction;
* Updates and maintains ClearPoint s internal systems and processes in accordance with current standards and timelines (e.g. hard and soft files, Aptus, Enwisen, Experience Reporting, Time-Tracking, and 5500 Reporting);
* Flexibility to travel for business and work additional hours when needed;
* Engages in optimal and appropriate usage of applicable agency management systems;
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum 1 year related work experience in employee benefits or group insurance
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong customer service skills
Proven ability to manage multiple, significant projects simultaneously
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the Submit Resume button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Apply Back to Current Openings
Powered by Jobvite
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.