Account Director, Infrastructure Software 12/27/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Director
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
As an Enterprise Account Director, you will drive overall revenue and growth for existing Enterprise customers in Broadcom's Infrastructure Software portfolio (i.e. CA Technologies, Symantec). This is a quota-carrying position located in Broadcom's office in Plano, TX (ADs are expected to be in the office every day).
In this role, you'll help Broadcom by:
* Employing strong interpersonal, phone, and email skills to successfully identify, qualify, and win sales opportunities
* Managing a pipeline of active deals to ensure long term book-of-business sustainability
* Creating and achieving long-term and short-term account-based revenue objectives (i.e. Annual Business Plan, OKRs, etc.)
* Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with senior level decision makers in your assigned accounts
* Effectively communicating Broadcom's ability to address customers' Enterprise Software needs and overall IT business objectives
* Demonstrating proficiency in proposal creation, negotiation, and closing skills
* Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
To apply for this position, you must have:
* At least 5 years' experience in a customer-facing B2B role, or equivalent level of education and experience
* Prior experience in meeting/exceeding sales quota
* Strong understanding of a value-based sales approach
* Significant experience in managing a pipeline of active deals
The ideal candidate will also have:
* Prior experience in a startup organization
* Strong background in B2B software solutions
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
Broadcom Inc. is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.