Account Director, Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/24/2020
END DATE 7/1/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, RETAIL
Infor is currently seeking dynamic and experienced sales professionals to sell our enterprise software solutions to global strategic accounts. As part of this elite sales team, you will be focused on managing and growing our portfolio of global strategic F200 accounts in the Retail industry. You will work closely with customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals; aligning the Infor solutions to the customers business challenges to help them overachieve their business goals. Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for generating software revenue for the assigned territory and accounts to achieve and/or exceed the revenue quota
* Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
* Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor s revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
* Use formal professional selling practices and tools
* Nurture the customer by providing value added solutions
* Update and maintain CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status
QUALIFICATIONS: * 10+ years experience in enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of closing new business
* Experience in successfully selling ERP software to CXO level in the Retail industry
* Must have a proven track record of revenue generation, client retention, and sales target over achievement
* Excellent customer relations skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with senior executives within established accounts and potential new clients
* Executive presence ability to communicate with excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
* Ability to strategically manage complex situations and formulate executable solutions in short time frames
* Ability to travel
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/orADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.