Account Executive 8/21/2020
Rentokil North American Pest Control
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Regional Sales Executive
Are you looking to build your career with an exciting industry* Are you looking to become apart of a growing world class organization* Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we*
SOLitude Lake Management - a proud member of the Rentokil family of companies - provides aquatic management services to lakes, ponds, reservoirs, and wetlands. SOLitude offers a wide variety of services including fishery programs, algae and aquatic weed control, mechanical harvesting/hydro-raking, installation/maintenance of fountains and aeration systems, and water quality testing.
What do our Regional Sales Executives do*
Regional Sales Executives are responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned region. They are the first point of contact with customers and are responsible for the achievement of maximum profitability and growth, in line with company vision and values. In addition, they execute sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area via trade shows, home owners' associations and industry events
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Develop a territory growth plan and provide updates on progress vs. plan via CRM.
* Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted prospecting, drop-offs, cold calling and other selling strategies (i.e. marketing lead generation).
* Prepare for appointments by executing prospective client research, tailoring sales materials and leveraging available resources.
* Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
* Meet client time-lines and deliverables for service via close coordination with operation stakeholders.
* Perform other related duties as assigned including participation in Company meetings, communication and events.
What do we offer*
* World class training of the latest industry best practices
* Incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Company vehicle & uniforms provided
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do you need*
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
* High School Diploma/GED
* Preferably 3-5 years sales experience in a hunting capacity
* Strong business acumen with background in sales, relationship development and/or excellent customer experience
* Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex, fast-paced environment
* Available to travel as needed (30% or more)
* Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
* The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, sit, climb, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. in a repetitious manner.
* Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
* Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
* Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you*
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
* English Version - Revised November 2009
* Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
* English (Formatted)
* English (Unformatted)