This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/21/2019
END DATE 12/4/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
At IDEMIA, we thrive when our people thrive. To put our products into the hands of consumers worldwide, we need a professional who knows how to connect. We are currently looking for an Account Executive based in our Franklin, TN office. The Account Executive will be the leading force that fuels our growing Sports and Entertainment client relationships. The ideal person should possess outstanding honed customer service skills and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. The qualified person will have experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats with our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts. You ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap themselves.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Participate in growing the company by supporting existing clients and formulating sales strategies and communicating product value to customers.
* Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
* Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus needs and anticipating them in advance
* Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
* Participate in brainstorming and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
* Perform prospecting activities such networking
* Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities
* Present and demonstrate the value of products/services to prospective customers
* Handle complaints and negotiations as needed
* Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners and vendors
* Serve as primary point of contact for Corporate Customers
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
You can expect a competitive salary, PTO, paid holidays, and an attractive mix of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance, attractive 401K match, educational reimbursement, annual health benefit and casual attire.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
* Travel will be required; should not exceed 25% of the time, but may be more than 50% during key projects
Working Conditions, such as:
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
* Ability to quickly determine critical issues
* Strong leadership and decision-making skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while seeking new opportunities
* Demonstrated business acumen and a deep understanding of the business sales processes
* Strong work ethic and able to work with minimal supervision. Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with management, team members, colleagues, and external stakeholders
* Strong tracking capability of client database of contact information
* Strong and powerful presentation and speaking techniques with ease and comfort in front of large audiences
* Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing with a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint required; CRM software experience preferred with the ability to learn new systems
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..