Account Executive 8/22/2020
TUV SUD America
New Brighton, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Account Executive 128433 Professionals 3 - 5 years of experience Manufacturing, Consumer Products & Food
- Creating detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas;
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal;
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships;
- Present products to prospective clients;
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance customers dedication;
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data in CRM.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- General office equipment; telephone, personal computer, printer, copier, scanner and FAX machine
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, reach with hands and arms; always requires employee to sit, talk or hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel. Position requires close vision.
- Ability and willingness to communicate frequently if required by telephone, fax and email and other communication tools to ensure that the organization s business is completed effectively and in a timely manner.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level is moderate.
Some domestic travel may be required and international may be required with advance notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Disability and Veteran
T V S D America, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, marital status, genetics, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status and those laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the following:
EEO is the Law Poster: a href="https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement: a href="https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf" https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparence Policy Statement: a href="https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html" https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent education preferred;
- Proven experience as an Account Executive/sales role;
- Experience in product safety compliance services, minimum 3-5 years;
- Demonstrated ability in managing phone, email, and web site inquiries;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with CRM systems;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines;
- Thrive in a fast-pace environment and work well under pressure;
- Articulate, professional, courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers
- Customer service-oriented;
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and motivated attitude;
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
AM PS Lab SL New Brighton Minnesota United States