Account Manager-Bilingual 8/20/2020
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CaptionCall Account Manager
Help make a difference!
CaptionCall is looking for a caring, customer service oriented Account Manager with a passion for helping people with hearing loss communicate with the world! This position will be responsible for promoting the CaptionCall phone and service by demonstrating the product, explaining how it enriches lives, generating leads, and building and managing Provider Accounts. This is a full-time position with potential for career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Generate leads by demonstrating the CaptionCall phone and service to Hearing Health Providers.
* Manage Provider accounts using the established Provider Visit Program processes
* Assist Providers with the tools to refer their patients and customers to apply for the CaptionCall phone and service
* Represent CaptionCall at various events as assigned
* Install the CaptionCall phone and train users when needed
* The account manager has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the employees of CaptionCall. It is essential that applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in strictest confidence.
* Other duties as assigned
* Provide excellent customer service
* Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening
* Ability to meet or exceed Account Manager expectations and maintain established goals set forth by department management
* Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
* Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
* Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual customers
* Must be able to comfortably and clearly present to large and small groups.
* Must be able to adapt to various sales situations and environments
* Must be reliable, organized and punctual
* Must be able to work independently
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Basic computer knowledge and experience
* Sales or similar experience
* Experience working in the hearing health field
* Familiarity with assistive devices for the hearing impaired
* Experience working with senior citizens
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
* Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
* Possess and maintain a valid driver license
* Maintain a good driving record
* Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection to perform essential job duties.
* Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move furniture as needed
* Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
CaptionCall(R), because life is calling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall(R) is an EOE, Disability/Age Employer