Account Manager Consumer Medical
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/7/2019
END DATE 12/21/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNT SALES MANAGER -CONSUMER MEDICAL
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ACCOUNT MANAGER CONSUMER Medical will plan, direct and monitor the activities of the U.S. Medical category business within the Drug and Food Channels. They will partner with Marketing to identify business opportunities and secure achievement of annual sales targets, according to defined sales processes, strategies and tactics. They will develop the Essity Brands go to market strategy for their respective Customers by playing a key role in project from concept to approval, new item decks, retail trade fundamentals and trade stories and in line review and Top to Top meetings. While directly reporting into the Key Account Manager Drug & Alternative Channels, this position will have a dotted line linkage to the Key Account Director Medical for distributor partnerships. We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Ensure Essity, our customers and potential broker(s) simultaneously achieve agreed upon KPIs for cross-functional initiatives.
* Generate knowledge on market development / customer needs and competitor activities and distribute as appropriate to internal stakeholders.
* Work closely with Consumer Marketing and actively contribute to planning for product launches, forecasting, product promotions and annual budget planning.
* Partner with broker partner(s) to support and develop sales plans, procedures and standards that will help achieve sales targets. Developing DSMP sales strategy/tactics: Distribution (listings), Shelf space, Merchandising / Promotions, Pricing (every day and promotional).
* Track and measure the effectiveness and efficiency of trade promotions and retail selling efforts with account specific scorecards and KPIs.
* Translate business plans into sales plans, activities and campaigns and manage day-to-day activities of a sales team. Establish & monitor KPI s used to measure success of retail plan.
* Create customer negotiation strategy when needed, to help customers achieve their own category profitability targets
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
*Preference would be in Eastern time zone with easy access to a major airport.
#LI-Essity (please leave this code to populate the job to a Premium LinkedIn Slot, remove it in order to populate the job to a basic slot)
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.