This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/10/2020
END DATE 1/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
TheAssociate ACCOUNT MANAGER develops effective partnerships with facility client administrators/decision makers using a consultative approach to 1) secure new contracts, 2) increase customer share with current accounts, and 3) generate and fill orders in partnership with Recruiting in order to increase number of days available, generating revenue and increasing market share.
* Source leads within region, web research and industry resources through high volume outbound phone strategy in order to reach staffing contacts and decision makers (including C-level, administrators, etc.).
* Establish and cultivate long-term, effective partnerships with facility clients to gain in-depth knowledge by unit and by contact of their current staffing trends, and future needs.
* Generate innovative lead sources by staying current with staffing trends across specialties/divisions in order to identify new markets that qualify for services and solutions.
* Establish relationships with client stakeholders to best understand their roles in the staffing, contract and billing processes and identify the key decision makers in order to plan sales approach.
* Document and maintain client contact information, situation and activity to reengage interest with each call in order to increase the efficiency of the sales cycle.
* Uncover client current situation, objections and perceptions of supplemental staffing.
* Proactively engage in cross-divisional communication to pass or receive leads which may generate new business
* Propose relevant staffing options that address clients needs by articulating success cases that illustrate how service offerings helps manage employment costs, increase quality of care and streamline staffing processes.
* Consult with client contacts on full spectrum of relevant AMN services leveraging thought leadership, marketing materials and sales strategy in order to introduce cross-selling opportunities to internal sales partners.
* Negotiate client contract agreements including rates and terms in order to balance client s needs with service options that support gross profit expectations and growth.
* Partner with Recruitment Team to promote open jobs, analyze and forecast marketing strategy, project new client business opportunities.
* Document order details via phone and email with client point of contact in terms of unit specifics, clinical responsibilities and expectations in order to deliver the most qualified candidates within expected timeframes.
* Gain client approval of providers to fulfill orders
* Promote job orders including necessary qualifications to Recruiters to most quickly identify interested & available HP candidates with highest likelihood to fill based on client criteria (licensure, skills, timeframe, etc.).
* Review proposed provider candidates (presentation) and highlight what qualifies them as the appropriate fit using selling points and professional profiles in order to create intent to interview
* Communicate and probe client to manage placement details while the provider is on assignment in order to maximize the revenue for each booking, including identifying assignment end, extension opportunities, and negotiating cancellations.
* Working with Account Coordinator as appropriate, communicate timely updates and expectations between all assignment stakeholders including Recruiter, client contact and Quality services to execute all placement steps in order to deliver HP to assignment on time.
* Escalate client issues internally as appropriate, to RD, Clinical, Quality Services leadership by owning resolution on behalf of client in order to maintain reputation and relationships.
* Negotiate bill rate increases and order bonuses on a case by case basis.
* Retain client trust by minimizing disruptions due to cancellations by exercising creativity in identifying win-win solutions to backfill with AMN candidates.
* Negotiate with client contact for alternative solutions (e.g. shorter contract)
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor s Degree
* Some sales or account management experience
* 2 years sales or account management experience
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.