Account Manager Relief
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/6/2019
END DATE 12/13/2019
Coca Cola Southwest Beverages
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Location: Channelview, TX
Work days/Shift Hours - if applicable: Flexible
Additional Relevant Information: Relief Routes
We Distribute Happiness!
The Account Manager is the primary Coca-Cola contact between the large or small store managers or store owners and is responsible for the customer relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products within his or her sales territory existing customer base.
* Execute and close all sales calls
* Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
* Stay in connection with sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
* Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
* Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
* Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising
* Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
* Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts * Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, and kneeling
* Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
* High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
* Bachelor Degree preferred
* 1+ years of general work experience
* 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
* Food/beverage industry experience a plus
* Ability to handle multiple customer accounts
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Excellent planning and organization skills
* Proficient computer application skills
* Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record within MVR policy guidelines
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.