This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/24/2019
END DATE 10/30/2019
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a stellar client relationship manager who has a proven track record of retaining and growing business with a large portfolio of clients? Are you hungry, eager, and looking to feel a true connection to the work you are doing each day? If so, let s talk, as we are now hiring for a ACCOUNT MANAGER in the Califonira area!
As the ACCOUNT MANAGER you will be responsible for the effective management of relationships of employer-sponsored (client) accounts in the California area. Your main focus will be to enhance and build upon existing relationships resulting in client retention and add-on business and successfully launch new client business. This position can be based in home office.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for retaining and growing employer-sponsored (client) accounts, primarily overseeing their Back-Up Care, College Coach, and/or Special Need Programs
* Facilitate and manage the retention and development of (client) accounts
* Proactively develop strong partnerships with clients to maximize retention and loyalty and to ensure compelling client testimonials and endorsements
* Renew and negotiate client contracts to optimize company s financial growth
* Develop and execute launch and on-going communication and marketing plans to ensure that clients experience the maximum return on their program and view Bright Horizons as their strategic partner for all work/life related objectives
* Provide timely and thorough responses to client inquiries and requests on a day-to-day basis
* Analyze program utilization data of client programs, effectively communicate utilization trends to clients, and continuously provide strategic direction to clients to meet their organizational objectives
* Work closely with all internal operations teams to facilitate service delivery, quality control, issue resolution, and liaison between the client and Bright Horizons operations
* Strategically grow and expand business with existing clients
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Minimum educational requirement: Bachelor s degree
* 5 years or more of direct account or client relationship management with proven ability to upsell
* Experience managing a portfolio of clients (ideally at least a few million dollars) and has a proven track record of retaining and growing business
* Strong relationship management skills
* Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
* Ability to communicate the values and mission of the organization and full range of Bright Horizons services offered
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO English and EEO Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.