Accounting Intern -AR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/24/2020
END DATE 2/6/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNTING INTERN - AR
The Essity Global Business Service's (GBS) team is currently searching for an Accounting Intern - AR to support the Americas. This position will be based at the Service Excellence Center (SEC) in Neenah, WI.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This individual is responsible for completing AR related administrative tasks for the GBS AR Team. Reports to the GBS AR Manager.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Accurate and timely daily AR Deduction/Credit Memo Clearings
* Daily generation of Debit and Credit Memos
* Ensure compliance of minimal internal controls
* Standard collection for past due invoices
* Retrieve shipping documents validating customer claims
* Assist with obtaining backup information of payment variances
* Other tasks as deemed necessary by the GBS AR & Cr Manager US/CAD
WHO YOU ARE
* Accounting and/or Finance major preferred
* Understanding of credits and debits
* Continuous improvement attitude towards all processes and in all projects
* Ability to prioritize tasks and projects ensuring deadlines are met
* Ability to work independently, use own initiative, and to understand when own decisions can and should be taken
* Strong team and overall organizational orientation
* Customer orientation (positive service thinking)
* Fast learner who enjoys new challenges
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong computer skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
APPLICATION END DATE:
05 Feb 2020