Accounts Payable Specialist 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Accounts Payable Specialist position reports to the Accounts Payable Manager and requires a working knowledge of Accounts Payable processing, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Working knowledge of Epicor e-back office a plus.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for daily processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that all assigned duties /functions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Daily processing of accounts payable invoices in a timely & accurate manner.
- Communicating with vendors to resolve invoice disputes.
- Weekly review of field entered A/P imports-provider & gas disbursements.
- Obtaining approval on all vouchers for payments.
- Analyzing vendor accounts and respond to vendor inquires.
- Coding, auditing, and processing invoices.
- Receiving, auditing and processing payment requests for expense reports.
- Communicating with internal employees to review vendor status.
- Researching discrepancies.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required.
- 2 years recent Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy with basic understanding of
- Team player
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled