Accounts Payable Specialist Non-PO PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/16/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
* 100% matching 401k based on years of service
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Accounts Payable Specialist Non-PO reviews, validates, and processes all non-purchase order invoices for payment according to the department's policies and procedures. The Accounts Payable Specialist Non-PO is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of invoices, assisting the facilities to ensure they have appropriate information for accruals, and ensuring the facilities remain in good standing with the vendor community.
In this role you will:
* Compile and review accounts payable documents and prepare document batches for processing
* Process invoices in a timely manner
* Record appropriate vendor, expense account number, and tax information when processing payments
* Record all manual checks issued by the facilities accurately and efficiently
* Maintain Recurring Logs and ensure payments are issued and recorded per instructions
* Respond to employee and vendor inquires in a professional, courteous, and timely manner
* Respond to Customer Service Logs in a professional, courteous, and timely manner
* Prepare accounts payable reports and maintain accounts payable records according to department policies and procedures
* Review and correct suspended voucher report daily to ensure that all tax discrepancies are resolved
* Works statements monthly for Key Vendors as identified by the AP Manager
* Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, vendors, and the management team
* Demonstrate effective problem solving skills
* Demonstrate comprehensive job knowledge
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* One year of accounts payable experience preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.