Acquisition Process SME 8/22/2020
Axiologic Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Acquisition Professional with previous or current Contracts and Program Management experience to assist our customer s Program Execution Office (PEO). This non-traditional PEO has the charter to institute a rigorous and holistically focused acquisition process to provide Program Support the Chief Information Officer (CIO) enterprise level IT requirements.
* Define and analyze processes and develop plans and requirements to support acquisition lifecycle management.
* Support the mission of the PEO to include educating and guiding stakeholders and Program Managers through the full acquisition lifecycle process and ensure alignment with CIO PPBES.
* Support acquisition governance boards, Program Management Reviews (PMRs) Quarterly Process Reviews (QPRs), In Process Reviews (IPRs), working groups, and TEMS and ensure they align with CIO strategic plan, business processes and policies.
* Support program governance and oversight of multiple programs and projects with multiple contracts and task order efforts.
* Improve the quality of IT acquisition requirement packages to prepare CIO Requirements Owners for Acquisition Review Board (ARB) approval.
* Reduce the risk of protest by generating well defined requirements, clear and concise evaluation criteria, and ensure solicitations that close on time.
* Reduce the time necessary for technical evaluations by closely tying the requirement to meaningful evaluation criteria allowing for swift and decisive source selection decisions
* Utilize critical thinking skills and past experiences to provide acquisition support to CIO IT Requirements owners by providing feedback to all artifacts of acquisition packages.
* Advise CIO/PEO management in the creation of future acquisition/contract strategies to improve the agency s approach for purchasing IT products and services.
* Provide tactical level, hands on support drafting various acquisition related documents, including but not limited to Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statements of Work (SOW s), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), evaluation criteria, acquisition plan s and Justification and Approvals (J&As).
* Provide end-to-end acquisition support services for all CIO customers/stakeholders.
* Log all activity in the customer provided tracking system for management visibility and performance measurement against the Procurement Acquisition Lead Time (PALT).
* Support acquisition governance boards, working groups, and TEMS.
* Coordinate with technical experts and contracting office to ensure project milestones are reflected in contractual documents.
* Determine appropriate Government-Furnished Equipment/Information (GFE/GFI) for acquisitions based upon the scope and requirement.
* Consult and recommend business transformation tools and processes to manage pre award activities using agile methodologies to enable ruthless resource management.
* Drive process improvement to DIA s acquisition processes and support initiatives that help shape and develop acquisition strategies for the CIO.
* Support the development of agile business transformation tools and processes to manage activities using agile methodologies.
* Work directly with stakeholders to align business and acquisition processes to industry and DIA best practices.
* Support Stakeholder Engagement in identifying and developing business needs, requirements, capability, architectures, software design, agile task prioritization, and other requirements as needed.
* Educate and guide stakeholders and pilot programs through the full acquisition lifecycle.
* Other tasks as required.
* Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
* Must have 10 years' experience providing on-site acquisition and governance support requirements.
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
* Understanding of the IC, IC ITE, and DoD acquisition frameworks and architectures.
* Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR Supplements (DFARs), and/or DoD Acquisition 5000 Series and ICD 801.
* DAWIA Level I, II, and/or III certification in Contracts or Program Management.
* Previous experience as a Contracting Officer/Contract Specialist (1102 series).
* Previous experience as a Government Program Manager.
* Master's degree with advanced training in DoD/IC Acquisition.
* Travel may be required within Washington National Capital Region (NCR) on an as-needed basis for customer or corporate requirements.
Level of Responsibility:
Work includes the exercise of discretion and independent judgment concerning matters of administrative/operational needs.
* This position reports directly to Axiologic Solutions assigned Task Order Lead.
Level of Supervision Required:
The supervisor sets the overall objectives and resources available. The employee plans and carries out the assignment resolves most of the conflicts, coordinates work with others and interpret policy on own initiative. The employee keeps the supervisor informed of progress, potentially controversial matters, or far-reaching implications.
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate within a team environment.
* Ability to type, sitting or standing, to complete work functions for hours at a time; ability to move between sitting, standing, and walking on a frequent basis.
* This is a full-time position, requiring 40 hours per week on site, Monday through Friday, within the contract hours of 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org, call 571-758-3780, or visit our office at 8280 Willow Oaks Corp. Dr. Suite 450, Fairfax Virginia for assistance. Determinations on request for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.