Acquisition Specialist 6/5/2020
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Acquisition Specialist for U.S. Government Client
Envision your future making a difference in our nation! Preferred Systems Solutions is dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal Government. We develop and deliver innovative solutions to increasingly complex problems. We are currently seeking Acquisition Specialists to support our federal client in Clarksburg, West Virginia!
* Conduct both pre-award and post-award activities in Federal Contracting and draft solicitations
* Apply agency regulations and FAR contracting principles to administer Federal government contracts
* Identify and monitor cost goals (including life-cycle costs) and provide advice on trade-offs and risks
* Utilize government financial and procurement writing systems to draft awards and evaluate costs
* Provide strategies for implementing performance-based contracting and acquisition streamlining
BENEFITS YOU LL ENJOY
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
* Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
* Financial rewards for employee referrals
* Tuition and training assistance
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
* Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
* Team friendly environment a lot of room to grow.
* Seasoned business leaders who listen to, look out and care for the employees.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
* Top Secret clearance
* Bachelor s Degree and from 3 - 30 years of experience in Federal Contracting (additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
* Cradle to grave federal contracting experience in Professional Services, R&D, Security, or Logistics
* Knowledge in source selection, creating solicitations and acquisition strategy development
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE
Utilize your expertise for the mission ahead by joining our leading team of experts! APPLY NOW!
** PSS offers relocation assistance to candidates who are seeking to join this great new effort! **