Acquisition Specialist 6/5/2020
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Acquisition Specialist for U.S. Government Client
Envision your future making a difference in our nation! Preferred Systems Solutions is dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal Government. We develop and deliver innovative solutions to increasingly complex problems. We are currently seeking Construction Acquisition Specialists to support our federal client in Washington, DC!
* Procurement of large, highly complex/high dollar construction projects, programs or services
* Conduct negotiations during the procurement process for Design/Build and Design/Bid/Build solicitations and awards; negotiate and review post-award contracting artifacts and deliverables
* Assist with development of acquisition packages for Construction and Architect/Engineer Contracts
* Participate in pre/post award functions for a variety of facilities, A&E, and/or construction contracts
* Identify and monitor cost goals (including life-cycle costs) and provide advice on trade-offs and risks
BENEFITS YOU LL ENJOY
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
* Generous Leave
* Financial rewards for employee referrals
* Tuition and training assistance
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
* Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
* Team friendly environment a lot of room to grow.
* Seasoned business leaders who listen to, look out and care for the employees.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
* Top Secret clearance
* Bachelor s Degree and 12 years of experience in Federal Contracting (or 16 years without a degree)
* At least 5 years of experience in construction/facilities type of contracts and cost/price analysis
* Skills in experience with FAR Part 36 - Construction and Architect/Engineer Contracts (A&E)
* Good experience in artifact development supporting design and construction solicitations
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE
Utilize your expertise for the mission ahead by joining our leading team of experts! APPLY NOW!