Acquisition Support Lead*
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/31/2019
END DATE 11/15/2019
Maryland City, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Acquisition Support Lead
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) IDIQ contract for the U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC), Communications-Electronics Command's (CECOM) at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG). Odyssey supports services across Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission areas for CECOM customers, other Program Executive Offices (PEOs), other Department of Defense (DoD)agencies, and other federal agencies with knowledge-based.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties included but not limited to
* Provide program analyses and assessments, technical studies/reports, and work related products. The candidate shall attend Government meetings and participate in the Integrated Product Team (IPT) working groups.
* Schedule meetings, develop the agenda, record minutes, and track action items . Action items shall include a detailed description, action officer, suspense dates, follow-up items, and completion dates.
* Army systems or acquisition program support experience associated with contract management, acquisition program planning, requirements development, cost estimating and analysis, budget and financial management, systems and software engineering, logistics support planning, and test and evaluation support.
* Prepare, review and update program documentation in support of milestone decisions and other acquisition process reviews.
* US Citizen
* Active DOD Secret Clearance
* BS plus 8 years directly related experience
This position is contingent upon Program Award.
The Contractor Will Not Discharge Or In Any Other Manner Discriminate Against Employees Or Applicants Because They Have Inquired About, Discussed, Or Disclosed Their Own Pay Or The Pay Of Another Employee Or Applicant.Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment.#LI-POST
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability