Act Case Manager-ACT Access PTLD 6/4/2020
Maine Behavioral Healthcare
South Portland, ME
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY
* Position Summary
* The Case Manager is responsible for the provision of case management services and achievement of positive intervention outcomes for assigned clients. He/She will ensure that client service delivery practices are ethical, culturally-competent, respectful of diversity and inclusion, welcoming and geared to customer service satisfaction. The Case Manager will be compliant with regulatory, accreditation, contract and best practice standards. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team!
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a specialization in psychology, behavioral health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation, nursing or closely related field is required. 1+ year of experience in the same areas of specialization
* License/Certifications: Depending on scope of position, MHRT-C certification may be required. Eligibility for LSW licensure preferred Valid Driver's license and appropriate level of automobile liability insurance.
* Experience: 2+ years of experience working with a broad spectrum of mentally ill clients is preferred. See also \\"Education\\"
* Excellent computer skills are required: Microsoft Word, Excel and use of electronic consumer record software
* Knowledge and commitment to abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Social Workers
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.