Acute Care Sales Specialist- Nashville, TN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/8/2019
END DATE 11/17/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONHillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Description JOB SUMMARY:
The Acute Care Sales Specialist will drive the sales of MetaNeb , Vest 205 and Life2000 NIV with focus on Capital opportunities and pull-through of associated disposables. Provide overall strategic leadership and expertise related to healthcare system and IDN based opportunities, including oversight of pricing strategy and contracting. Team with other local Hill-Rom counterparts to develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy for all Hill-Rom respiratory products and programs within the assigned territory and account base. Ultimately coordinate customer support with clinical specialist team to assure customers are supported with expertise in clinical applications and an in-depth technical understanding of product application and highlighting impact on patient outcomes.
Home Base: Nashville area
Territory: Tennessee and part of North Carolina to Asheville, NC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive the generation of new sales across the acute care continuum to health care providers embracing a solutions sell proposition. This includes selling multiple products that the Account Executive must understand in terms of a detailed functionality and benefit offering of each product line, how each product is best applied to meet customer needs, benefits the products will provide to both the patient and care givers, and an ability to articulate an economic benefit for the hospital.
* Ability to define overall territory strategy on an annual basis to drive sales growth.
* Prepare analysis for, and development of, an overall package for new sales. Draw on internal resources / tools for detailed explanation to customers of product applications and benefits and for final development of a needs-based sales opportunity.
* Demonstrate an effective understanding of competitive action in the assigned territory and work to develop a plan to address problem areas.
* Conduct negotiations with the decision makers across the customer organization to consistently keep the sales process fluid and ultimately finalize / close sales.
* Coordinate efforts with clinical specialists and local Hill-Rom counterparts to drive new sales as well as to provide on-going customer service / satisfaction.
* Oversee the installation of new products once they are delivered to the customers to ensure the products have been installed, basic training has been provided, and follow-up to ensure customers are satisfied.
* Maintain on-going relationships with customers to ensure maintenance of current base as well as growth of new sales.
* Maintain and strengthen Hill-Rom relationships throughout all levels of the hospital network with various departments to help retain and expand our account presence and leadership position.
Qualifications* BS / BA degree required, Master's degree preferred
* 5+ years demonstrated experience as a top level sales performer in the medical device or healthcare industry
* In-depth acute care medical device sales experience required with strong understanding of a solutions based selling process preferred selling in to accounts that can produce large sales volumes and / or market share growth.
* Strong analytical skills to effectively track sales activity, develop sales plans, understand local market and competitive trends, and complete the analysis of sales deals.
* Effective influence skills - adept at ability to understand the needs of, and influence, personnel ranging from respiratory therapist, nurses, materials management / contracting, and C-level decision makers.
* Strong business acumen to enable selling to healthcare system / IDN senior-level health care administrative personnel, structuring sales deals, negotiating contracts / pricing, and influencing final decision makers in completing pivotal agreements in the sales cycle.
* Must have documented track record of experience and success working with highly complex, multi-departmental deals that involve clinical, executive, and financial decision makers as well as leveraging strong internal networking to align key players to support the delivery of value to customers.
* Effective planning / organizational skills.
* Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software
* Variable travel (from 50 - 75%, including overnight travel)
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity