Administrative Assistant - Clearance Required
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/5/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
Logistics Management Institute
LMI seeks an Administrative Assistant to support our federal customer in Alexandria, VA.
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. We distinguish ourselves as a force multiplier for our customers with our objective advice, collaborative engagement, data-driven analysis, and independent research. Our collegial and mission-focused environment supports a culture of continuous learning and development where employees are positioned to make a meaningful impact.
* Manage Tasker Tracking System / Assign Taskers / Track Suspense Compliance, performance and status / Daily tasker status update.
* Prepare and finalize correspondence including letters, memoranda, briefings, speeches, presentations, meeting minutes, and reports.
* Communicate with clients through written reports and oral presentations.
* Research subject matter and prepare point papers/speeches/remarks for use by senior DoD officials to internal and external organizations. Produce charts and other presentation materials.
* Support development and control of correspondence packages (e.g., GAO, DoD/IG, DoD Publications, and Reports to Congress) including preparation and coordination as requested via task management system and ensure timely responses.
* Schedule internal and external meetings, including reservation of conference space, notification to attendees, catering preparations, parking requests, visitor access control and all arrangements from set-up to completion.
* Develop itineraries and coordinate with internal/external individuals and groups. Arrange travel and assist in submitting resultant expense reports.
* Perform general office duties: maintain paper and electronic files and databases, photocopy, fax and prepare mailings. Coordinate maintenance of common office equipment and supplies along with IT systems refresh coordination and compliance.
* Perform other additional duties as assigned by senior executives, staff directors, or civilian/military advisors.
* Maintain confidential or sensitive information and documents.
* Support projects analyzing existing weapon system logistics and infrastructure support, inventory management, maintenance, transportation, distribution, contingency support, materiel readiness, product support, energy, environment, facilities management, infrastructure and resource management.
* Support personnel in/out boarding requirements.
* Gather forms, assist with training, provide information pertaining to creation requests for network access accounts, ensure equipment is issued, and assist with workspace and laptop set-up.
* Attend weekly Stand up meetings and takes notes on actions or hot topic items.
* Current DoD Secret security clearance.
* Bachelor s Degree required.
* Prior military or DoD civilian/contractor experience (preferred).
* Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
* High energy, enthusiasm, tact, ability to effectively interact with senior executives from Government and industry as well as Pentagon staff members.
* Ability to create and foster a cooperative work environment.
* Self-directed, detail oriented in completing assigned tasks, able to adapt to changing work efforts and manage impact of shifting priorities..
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.