This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/19/2019
END DATE 11/21/2019
Hunt Oil Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Hunt Oil Company
To provide primary office support to the SVP and Staff of the Engineering & Applied Technology department.
* General administrative functions: handling multi-line phones, filing, copying, coordination of calendars, coordination of travel, invoicing and coding for the department and mail sorting
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to support day to day oil and gas operations in coordination with office personnel and field personnel
* Must be able to work independently with a small amount of training
* Generating and maintaining basic spreadsheets and reports related to oil and gas operations
* Excellent organizational and communications skills (both oral and written)
* Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities and requests in a timely manner and top quality
* The successful individual will be service-oriented and be professional in conduct, attitude and appearance
* Be collaborative and able to work in a team environment
* 4 year degree required
* Minimum of 2 years of administrative and/or executive support experience
* High degree of proficiency with all Microsoft Office (Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) applications required
* SAP & BW experience a plus
Dallas, Texas, United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules.)