This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
System One Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONTYPE: Contract-to-Hire
CATEGORY: Administrative & Clerical
COMPENSATION RANGE: 15.00 - 15.00 Per Hour
JOB ID: 154217
DATE POSTED: 07/27/2020
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist provides general office support by performing various administrative and clerical tasks. Although this position will primarily work within the Project Management Department, they will also support various other Departments. This position is also responsible for answering telephone calls, greeting and directing visitors, mail distribution, requisition of supplies, and other various clerical duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Assists Project Managers and Project Coordinators with ongoing construction job tasks as needed.
* Assists other Departments as needed, with various administrative tasks.
* Composes and types routine correspondences and emails.
* Types, faxes, phones, emails, logs, and organizes all items pertaining to construction projects.
* Constructs, organizes, and maintains an accurate and efficient filing system for all clerical items.
* Answers and directs all phone calls and take accurate messages when necessary.
* Opens, reviews, and distributes incoming mail pertaining to various employees throughout the company and construction projects.
* Greets and routes all visitors throughout the building; keeps accurate log of visitors check in/out time.
* Oversees, coordinates and maintains a log of all room reservations for meetings, such as training room, conference room, etc.
* Responsible for incoming and outgoing USPS postage and UPS for mail.
* Distributes all mail transactions including the postage of all outgoing mail.
* Keeps track of inventory including office supplies, kitchen supplies, and any other miscellaneous supplies needed by coworkers and places orders with Staples Advantage and/or Sam s Club.
* Places orders for UPS, printing services, and supplies when needed.
REQUIREMENTS: * This position requires a minimum of 1-3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities as outlined above.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Excellent verbal and phone skills required.
* Sufficient knowledge of mathematics including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of diverse individuals.
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Apply Apply with Indeed Facebook Twitter LinkedIn XING Sina Weibo Viadeo Tumblr Pinterest MIX Reddit Yammer Email AddThis