This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/15/2019
END DATE 11/12/2019
North Wind - Portage
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdministrative Assistant
North Wind - Portage
* Providing administrative support to the operations department.
* Preparing internal and external correspondence, presentations, budgets, and reports.
* Coordinating and scheduling meetings, project tracking, and required reports.
* Creating and maintaining department files.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
** 3 5 years of administrative office experience.
* Ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone, and in writing. Excellent customer relations skills.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple task assignments simultaneously (administrative, financial, and purchasing).
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Ability to read and comply with project direction contained in project-specific plans and procedures.
* Must have a valid driver s license.
* May be required to pass a pre-employment background check.
* Must be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, weekends, and night shifts, pending demand.
* Experience on UMPTRA type projects is highly desirable.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The nature of those accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline +1.208.528.8714 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
North Wind Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.