Administrative Loss Prevention Specialist - Part Time 10/8/2019
Waste Pro, USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary of Position:
The Administrative Claims Specialist performs various tasks as required to assist the Loss Prevention Manager. This position requires a high degree of organization and planning skills. Responsible for the coordination of claims documentation, liaising with divisions and third parties to ensure all required documents are received and properly completed. Provides documents to and communicates with adjusters and attorneys regarding claims and associated documentation as directed.
Essential Job Functions:
* Coordinates and tracks the submission of accident investigation files and reviews for accuracy and completion
* Interact with all levels of management in reporting accident / incident data.
* Works independently and within a team on recurring and non-recurring assignments that may require demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
* Primary backup for Loss Prevention Manager
* Other duties as assigned.
Other Job Responsibilities:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Safety Director
* Must have a strong background in dealing with people under difficult circumstances.
* Must have 2 years experience in keeping detailed and accurate records.
* Preferred experience in insurance claims related position
* Must have clean driving history and be able to satisfy company's driver qualification standards.
* Strong Oral and Written communication skills; should have documented experience in speaking to a group and conducting training sessions.
* Strong Microsoft office skills to include Excel and Word
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Occasional exposure to demanding physical conditions -- such as heat, cold, rain, lifting 40 pounds or more, unpleasant odors, or noise
* Will function in office, landfill, recycling center, transfer station, and outdoor environments.
* Hours and days may vary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.