This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/23/2019
END DATE 1/14/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
This position is responsible for providing sales support to the field sales team as well as a broad range of confidential administrative support to division executive staff to ensure smooth operation of the office including overall office management, management of the fleet and general office administration. The incumbent must maintain strong interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
* Serve as the point person for mail and shipment processing and supply ordering.
* Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
* Ensure the security system is up to date, all employees have active access to the building.
* Provide general support to visitors, as needed.
* Update internal displays and office information on a routine basis.
* Maintain strong interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Update, organize and coordinate meetings. This includes assisting with events/general meeting logistics including finding a location, ordering food, meeting with location on details, attending the events to provide support, preparing materials and other needs to ensure a successful event.
* Assist with travel arrangements, including booking of flights, hotels and car reservations, as requested.
* Prepare and review reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and finished documents.
* Co-ordinate approval for branding requests (TSS/ICS)
* Consolidate monthly database files from field reps, update database and distribute updated information to sales team.
* Assist with the sales revenue call weekly reports through consolidation of input and distribution of information to leadership team.
* Provide general sales support to Distribution and National Account teams as needed.
* Review and implement the company's fleet safety policy.
* Act as the main point of contact for fleet users and work with the fleet provider to ensure all incidents are documented and kept current.
* Ensure appropriate training of fleet users is recommended, monitored and tracked.
* Work closely with Corporate Claims Manager to ensure all appropriate issues are documented and tracked appropriately.
* Ensure vehicle repairs and maintenance are approved and schedules are distributed timely.
* Distribute annual insurance cards to fleet vehicle holders.
* Manage personal mileage annual submissions from field and coordinate reporting with payroll.
* Perform other responsibilities as requested.
* Associates or Bachelor s Degree, or equivalent experience
* At least 3-6 years of administrative work experience supporting an executive
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
* Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
* Experience working with salesforce.com
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Advanced computer skills using Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience arranging travel, meetings and catering
* Demonstrate ability to act independently, organize workload, set priorities, work well under deadline pressures, adapt to change, and handle confidential material
* High ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making with a high degree of initiative and self-coordination
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation..