Administrative Specialist Mid Level (Job ID# 1491377)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 10/20/2020
Sayres and Associates Corporation
San Diego, CA
Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations.
Sayres is seeking an Administrative Specialist Mid Level with active Secret security clearance, verifiable in JPAS.
Position is located in San Diego, CA.
Responsibilities, Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
* Assist the program office in the preparation of program risk and opportunity and sensitivity/analyses, risk, and opportunity assessment, required metrics tracking, and other cost-related reporting and documentation requirements. Maintain Risks & Opportunities, lead the working groups and review boards, support the management boards, and provide risk and opportunity training, including the use of the risk and opportunity tools.
* Support teleconferences with industry partners.
* Participate and support various special meetings, events, and team meetings by preparing agendas, sending out meeting invitations, tracking action items and preparing meeting reports, as requested.
Education, Work Experience, Skills, and Clearance Requirements
* High School or General Educational Diploma.
* Secret security clearance.
* Minimum two (2) years of experience in a Government Acquisition Program Office
Desired knowledge, skills, abilities, education, and experience:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Business/Program Management certification
* Ability to process concurrent tasks and work with other team members to accomplish larger or complex tasks
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of office management principles and procedures
* Skilled in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
* Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities of the program office
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering, and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad. Sayres & Associates https://sayresandassociates.applicantpro.com