Administrative Supervisor 10/26/2018
Hackensack Meridian Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Administrative Supervisor shares in coordination, responsibility and accountability of all Hospital/Departmental operations providing administrative oversight in the absence of Administration.
A day in the life of an Administrative Nursing Supervisor at Hackensack Meridian includes:
* The per diem nursing supervisor will be scheduled for one night shift per week with additional opportunity to work when coverage is needed
* Overseeing the operation and delivery of patient care in collaboration with department leaders and team members
* Monitoring and facilitating patient flow/ throughput
* Conducting regularly scheduled rounds on all areas of the hospital/ nursing units to ensure safe and quality care is provided
* Completing special projects and performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to support the bedside clinician to meet the needs of the department as needed
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BLS/CPR certification is required
* ACLS and telemetry certification is required
* BSN is required; Masters is preferred
* Five (5) years of acute nursing experience is required
* Leadership experienced is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.