Administrative Support - Special Access Programs*
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/7/2019
END DATE 7/6/2019
Hanscom Afb, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Administrative Support
Location: Hanscom Air Force Base
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Program Description: Odyssey Systems will provide full-spectrum Engineering and Acquisition specialist Contractor Support Services to the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Special Access Programs (SAP) community. Programs supported span across multiple Program Executive Offices (PEO's). Our specialized A&AS support will assist with the development, integration, test, fielding, and sustainment of AFLCMC SAP weapon systems, networks and services.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Schedules and maintains ML, Deputy, EN, IA, FM, PK's calendars
* Coordinates all meetings, both internally and externally, with high-level personnel
* Maintains control of setting up classified VTCs
* Works with security office to arrange for security clearances to be sent to appropriate agencies
* Maintains schedules for all phase 0 conference rooms
* Greet and directs office visitors, answers main office phone, respond to direct requests for information and / or forward messages to appropriate staff
* Proofreads information to be coordinated by or signed by staff
* Maintains email, daily announcements, and file plan to include (SharePoint)
* Coordinated routing of several weekly and daily reports
* Resolves all non-technical problems or questions relating to the administrative function of the program office
* Receives, sorts and distributes mail and tracks receipt of shipments
* Disseminates program policy and specific initiative guidance for members of the organization
* Coordinates information management tasks to communicate up and down the chain and internal and external to the office
* Coordinates on facilities boards and facilities improvement projects
* Ability to conduct research and obtain information needed for current projects
* TS, SCI eligible (with a current investigation within the past 6 years)
* BA/BS required or MA/MS desired
* Minimum of 7 years' experience in the administrative
* Knowledge of SharePoint preferred
* Proficient in PC-based office tools, such as MS Office Suite, Adobe and SharePoint
* Must be discreet, professional, and able to handle situations often time-sensitive
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment, including: Recruiting; Hiring; Placement; Promotion; Termination; Layoff; Recall; Transfer; Leaves Of Absence; Compensation; And Training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability