Admissions Representative 9/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, a company in higher education, is looking for an Admissions Representative to join their growing team. This is a 100% remote role, paying $20-25/hr.
* Conduct telephone interviews, uses email correspondence, and texting to identify student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
* Responsible for achieving a monthly enrollment goal.
* Closely assists and mentor students through the admissions process.
* Ensure compliance with applicable company policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
* Actively generates referral business to help maintain company goals.
* Participate in school retention efforts by maintaining productive contact with his/her active students through graduation.
* Actively participates in special recruiting promotional activities.
* A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related area is preferred.
* Ability to communicate and persuade others.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing(R) Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.