Advanced Machine Operator 5/13/2020
Unified Brands, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Unified Brands is a leader in professional foodservice equipment design, manufacturing and service. With an extensive portfolio of premium branded product lines to include Groen, Randell, Avtec, A la Cart and Power Soak, Unified Brands offers foodservice operators the essential equipment needed to support the varied menus of today's commercial kitchens. With an emphasis on custom fabrication and comprehensive foodservice preparation solutions, Unified Brands is a single source for cooking equipment, Sous Vide/cook-chill production, refrigeration, ventilation, utility distribution, conveyor, continuous motion washing, and meal delivery systems - with the ease of a single integrated business platform for sales, support, service, manufacturing and business operations.
Reports to: Production Supervisor Department: Manufacturing
Classification: Hourly Division: Vicksburg
EEOC Class: 7 - Operatives Approved: Angie Owens
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Must be able to perform all functions of the basic machine operator classification.
* Setup, program, and operate Advanced Machinery including, but not limited to Robotics, Kettle Spinning Operations, Laser Punch/Sheer, Night Train Operations. Setup, program, and operate Basic Machinery including, but not limited to Spot Welders, Press Brake and Tube Bender etc.
* Plan, document, and set up necessary tools and/or fixtures & equipment.
* Perform minor maintenance on equipment.
* Determine routing of completed parts.
* Maintain inventory of parts used in area.
* Report all accidents/injuries to department supervisor immediately.
* Perform & document first article inspections to verify compliance to blueprint specifications.
* Must train basic machine operators
* Review tools for damage and wear.
* Develop methods to minimize set-up time
* Prompt and regular attendance.
* Additional duties as assigned by your supervisor.
* Follow all safety rules, policies and procedures.
* Keep work area clean, neat and orderly.
* Perform quality checks on parts produced.
* May be required to use fork truck
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Must have basic computer skills.
* Must be able to read and understand complex blueprints.
* Must be able to use and understand measuring instruments to check for quality.
* Must have good math skills.
* Knowledge of CNC controls preferred.
* Licensed fork truck operator preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A high school diploma or GED is required
* A CRC score of silver or higher is required
WORKING CONDITION: General plant environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..