Advanced Practice Provider - Adult ER at Cleveland Medical Center (PRN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
This is a PRN opportunity for an NP or PA to work in the Adult ER at UH Cleveland Medical Center. Rotating weekends and holidays. Variable shifts. Experienced providers strongly preferred.
* Performs patient assessment and assigns diagnosis based on recorded assessment data and current scientific and current research
* Establishes plan of care and implements interventions in accordance with carepaths, protocols, and standards of care and current research
* Collaborates w/other health care providers in an interdisciplinary approach to provide care to the patient and family
* Contributes to the educational development of staff, patients, family and self
* Demonstrates progressive leadership and effective management
* Provides education through role modeling and in-services to meet identified learning needs and to promote professionalism
* Advances own professional development through self-directed learning, continuing education and participation in peer review
* Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers
* Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers
* Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
* Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values
Nursing Doctorate or Master Degree in Nursing, MSN
Current RN license to practice in Ohio
Current APRN license to practice in Ohio
Professional Certifications as required by specialty - Acute Care of Family Medicine certification is strongly preferred
NCCPA-certified PA (PA-C) or eligible to be certified.
Must meet all requirements of the Ohio State Medical Board for Physician Assistants.
Approval by the Ohio State Medical Board of standard or supplemental physician assistant utilization plan and supervision agreement between supervising physician and physician assistant before beginning work as a PA.
Must be credentialed by University Hospitals of Cleveland credentialing office before beginning work as a PA