Aide, Environmental Services 9/2/2020
New Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Environmental Services, One Robert Wood Johnson Place, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
RWJBH is seeking an Aide for our Environmental Services Department at our New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, day shift (40hours/week).
To provide O.R. Environmental Services Aide /cleaning services that will:
* Support the highest possible level of cleanliness; including turning over O.R Patient rooms, terminally cleaning rooms and restocking of certain supplies and functions as an integral part of our Environmental services team.
* Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
* Maintain an orderly and attractive environment throughout the facility in accordance to RWJ standards.
* Requires rotating weekends.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Ability to read, write, comprehend, communicate and follow simple instructions.
* Ability to present information in a one-on-one and/or small group situation.
* Mechanical aptitude to operate machines and equipment.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer