Airframe Process Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/15/2020
END DATE 6/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAn Airframe Process Engineer job is currently available at Belcan in Bridgeport, CT. This is a full time, 15-month contract job with our large aerospace client; it will be split shift, late 1st or 2nd with flexible hours. Great matching candidates will have at least five years of experience specifically with airframe process & manufacturing engineering. You will be a liaison supporting a major helicopter program's assembly build, by developing manufacturing plans, tooling, and manufacturing implementation.
Airframe Process Engineer job duties:
* Support the overall goals of a process engineering group assigned to an existing major helicopter program.
* Support helicopter build and designs by providing producibility reviews, work instruction planning, developing tooling & manufacturing plans, and manufacturing implementation of airframe installation & modifications.
* Review, sign off, create, and implement PCAS for EC changes.
* Issue SAP notifications to create new tooling, and perform process validations.
* Coordinate with design engineering (and other disciplines) to actively engage in continuous quality improvement.
* BS degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Manufacturing Engineering required.
* Five plus years of process engineering experience.
* Proficiency in Solumina, Matrix, Microsoft Programs, CATIA, CADRA, and SAP is mandatory.
* Must be highly motivated, with a proven technical ability, business judgment, and communication.
* Legal authorization to work in the US required
Desired but not required:
* Ability to work 5-10 hours of OT (paid) per week.
* Ability to work weekends when needed.
If you are interested in this Airframe Process Engineer job in Bridgeport, CT please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!