Allocator, Outlet Women's Handbags
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/17/2020
END DATE 2/12/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPrimary Purpose: The Allocator is responsible for effectively managing inventory levels to support Coach s overall North American Outlet sales and inventory plans. The Allocation team is highly collaborative and partners closely with a variety of cross functional teams. This is a great opportunity for an individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills, who is strategic, motivated and systems-savvy.
The successful individual will
* Allocate, analyze and manage inventory levels at both distribution and store levels by effectively utilizing appropriate strategies to impact the financial success of selected departments.
* Compile weekly reporting and develop thorough knowledge of store, district, and regional level performance through extensive data analysis
* Collaborate and partner closely with Buyers on distribution strategies to drive sales, gross margin, and mitigate any inventory risk in season.
* Work with cross functional partners to manage inventory, identify issues and recommend solutions regarding each floorset launch
* Create multi-level quarterly investment strategy with recommendations based on historical performance to influence future buys
* Manage and recommend replenishment inventory quantities, monthly shipment reflows by department and DC shipment plans.
* Manage inventory positioning for E-commerce website
* Coordinate communication to CFT & field on product availability, transfers, consolidations and re-ticketing
* Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency and accuracy of information, share best practices and maximize systems knowledge.
The accomplished individual will possess...
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 1-2 years of analytical experience preferred.
* Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
* Knowledge of JDA/SAP preferred
* Strong strategic thinking and outstanding analytical/quantitative skills with ability to manage large amounts of data.
* Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
* Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional and field partners at all levels.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JV1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.