Analyst/Senior Analyst, Change Management - Global Enablement 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment? Do you get excited about helping people understand and embrace innovative new technology? Enablement Technology & Operations team is seeking a Change Lead to join our team. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams at Salesforce to deliver amazing change management programs, ensuring that technology solutions roll out successfully and in a sustainable way.
In this position you will execute the strategy that makes complex change easy for our stakeholders. You will conduct an impact analysis to help develop and execute the change management strategy and plan, working with project teams and business partners who are eager to make change happen. Your change plans will guide business partners to achieve operational success and drive adoption for end users. Key to this role, is your ability to build relationships, apply critical thinking and take the initiative to drive results. As a successful Change Lead, you will use influence and innovation to maximize adoption and ensure a positive end user experience. Ideally, this person will have worked at a top-tier management consultancy, or acted in a similar capacity with change management experience, and will feel comfortable interacting with senior leaders on a regular basis.
HERE S WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
* Developing impact analyses to establish the complexity of the change
* Creating or significantly contributing to technology enablement strategy and plan, including training and communications
* Partnering with project teams to ensure the successful execution of the end-to-end enablement technology strategy
* Proactively identifying and implementing improvements to the change management strategy & methodology
* Working closely with project teams and our business stakeholders
* Building executive presentations and identifying risks and issues relating to the change management work
* Support change management effort for Enablement Platform and streamline initiatives across all Enablement Technology Products
* Managing technology enablement project teams comprised of both communications and training resources, ensuring a cohesive execution of end-to-end change strategy
* Building a change management framework for the enablement business and educating business partners about the value of change management
* 5+ years of enterprise consulting experience, applying change management principles, methodologies and tools for implementing CRM, ERP or SFA software for large scale organization
* Bachelor s degree required
* A highly organized, energetic, and creative change professional
* Handles ambiguity in their stride and can be flexible in their approach
* An amazing communicator, who has presence and impact and can simplify messaging/incorporate storytelling
* Proven track record of managing change initiatives or a significant portion of an initiative, as part of a team or independently
* Grounded in change management principles, methodologies, tools and innovative, and cutting edge best practices
* Demonstrates the Salesforce values of Trust, Growth, Innovation and Equality
* Change management certification or designation desired
* Great interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.