Analyst, Treasury Capital Markets (Canonsburg, PA or New York City, NY) 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Become a member of Mylan Treasurys Capital Markets team managing the companys capital structure, liquidity and balance sheet, capital markets transactions, and cash flow forecasting and reporting.
* Develop and maintain forecast and budget models to analyze and report working capital, cash flow, interest expense metrics. Analyze actual versus forecasted financial results. Provide variance analysis highlighting key business drivers and produce periodic reports.
* Assist with the execution of financing transactions such as bank facilities, asset securitizations, and issuance of debt securities.
* Assist in the management of bank facilities such as negotiating agreements, managing drawdowns and repayments, and compliance covenants.
* Liaise with regional teams regarding but not limited to working capital management and balance sheet forecasting.
* Liaise with Global Supply Chain, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments, and regional shared service teams.
* Provide ongoing support to manage and improve various systems and processes in partnership with cross-functional teams.
* Prepare all assigned month-end closing procedures, such as calculations, analysis, and narratives.
* Prepare compliance certificates and banking documentation as required for various financing agreements.
* Provide ongoing support as needed to Treasury personnel and perform other duties as assigned.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required with a preferred specialization in accounting, finance, or business analytics. A minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in Accounting, Treasury or Finance is preferred. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
Experience with GAAP and financial statement analysis, and experience demonstrating strong accounting, financial modeling, and/or quantitative finance skills preferred.
Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred.
Experience in project management (i.e., planning, organizing, and executing upon assignments to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives) is also preferred.
Experience with Bloomberg and Treasury Systems (i.e., Oracle Hyperion) is a plus
Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure.
This role has flexibility to be based in either our Canonsburg, PA or New York City, NY location.
Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran. USA-NY-New York