Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full-time opportunity for a civilian Anesthesiologist supporting Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV.
This contract position offers:
Opportunity as an Independent Contractor
- Weekends Only
All patients are fully insured
No administrative duties
Malpractice covered under Federal Tort
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Must possess a current, unrestricted license to practice Anesthesiology in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Current Board certification by the American Board of Anesthesiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Anesthesiology
- Have and maintain current certifications in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained through the American Heart Association and/or Red Cross approved training program
- Active DEA registration
- At least five years of unsupervised professional experience in Anesthesiology
- Knowledge of electronic medical records is a plus
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.