Application Consultant II 10/12/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY OVERVIEW
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
* Responsible for functional product onsite, remote and classroom training to customers on various Nuance solutions.
* Provides customer implementation guidance with regards to application needs during new customer implementations and upgrades based on best practice experience.
* In-depth understanding of how Nuance implements our solutions to achieve optimal results.
* Provides configuration of new product line analyzing the best workflow scenario for every customer including: Multi-site workflow and Integration with various products including but not limited to: (CDE-One; DMO, DMA, Embedded CAPD, PMM).
* Works with project managers on released products to ensure the expectation of product functionality can be appropriately set.
* Expert communicator with customer centric services and training delivery.
* Efficient and professional utilization of basic communication tools such as email and or telephone.
* Highly energized and works efficiently and consistently to meet timelines without delay.
* Work as a liaison between support and the customer to properly identify and escalate issues as they arise.
* Proficient in distance delivery via the web and can adjust to the tools Nuance has to support this endeavor.
* Provide guidance, expertise, and consulting to customer s end users in the assessment of application design, application use/efficiency, and training needs.
* Resolves customer s application questions or problems in the areas of system including: Customer product design and functionality; Testing out workflows to ensure they meet the needs of the facility; Referral and interfacing to appropriate Nuance departments for follow-up, testing, and troubleshooting.
* Maintains billable hours at or above current minimum requirements and completes data entry requirements.
* Provides written analysis of all customer interactions outlining customer s issues, concerns, successes and forwards to internal Nuance team as indicated and posts in appropriate Nuance web site.
* Assertive advocate of using Nuance best practices with utilization of the product.
* Additional role tasks as assigned by the Nuance leadership team to ensure exceptional customer experience.
* Overnight travel 75% or greater
* Accessibility to international/commercial service airport
* Future potential for international travel
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8
Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) with a Bachelor s degree in a related field (science, health care management, public health, etc.)
Or Bachelor s degree or higher in Physician Assistant Studies. Master s degree in nursing, physician assistant or a related field is preferred.
Two years minimum experience in an acute care area such as ED (ICU is preferred with that experience being within the past 2 years)
5+ years of progressive and current inpatient coding, auditing and healthcare reimbursement methodologies, plus 1-year CDI and consulting experience (management experience preferred)
Or Associates or Bachelor s degree in HIM or HIM related field with a Bachelor s degree in a related field (science, public health, etc.)
* Superior written, oral, and presentation abilities with excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Advanced knowledge of PC, software, hardware, telephony and operating system skills for training, testing and troubleshooting required.
* Able to resolve product/software problems utilizing technical support services when necessary via on-site, telephone, both verbally and through remote communication.
* Core Technologies: MS OS, MS Office, PC Advanced Literacy, Basic Networking, Database
* Strong mentoring, coaching and teaching skills
* Confident, adept and skilled at performing evaluations of personnel being mentored and delivering solutions
* Engages audience & can modify to meet learner needs and learning styles
* Ability to integrate Nuance technology into the CDI process
* Expert in knowledge-transfer and integration of technical and clinical documentation
* Drive for results
* Very organized
* Critical Thinker
* Training and Technical Certifications deep knowledge in EHR, i.e. Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH etc.
* Experience with Nuance solutions, i.e. Dragon Medical, CDE One, PowerScribe etc.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.