This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/1/2020
END DATE 7/30/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONIES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Apprentice Electrician in Norfolk, Nebraska.
* Assists Industrial Electricians by performing various tasks and material handling.
* Properly mounts and installs assigned work conduit, wires, and strapping as directed.
* Assists in wire pulls and other duties as directed by supervisor.
* Works from all type of ladders.
* Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
* No per diem offered for this role.
* 1 year recent experience as industrial apprentice electrician.
* High School diploma/GED.
* OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact IES Commercial & Industrial Division Human Resources at
Phone: (305) 887-5137.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans