AR Management Specialist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/24/2019
END DATE 1/30/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
AR Management Specialist II
* Assist with coordinating and guiding staff to ensure client and company expectations are being met, assist with the onboarding and training process, provide on-going feedback on employee performance and assist with employee retention.
* Distribute and manage the functional area workflow tools for team members.
* Provide client-specific workflow process and system training to team members.
* Monitor work quality pertaining to client protocols, against audit tools and client and internal logs.
* Ensure completion of all internal logs, customer service logs and payment posting issues.
* Provide management with on-going client specific feedback to help prepare for monthly Account Management meetings.
* Assist management with the preparation of the issues trending log and other performance monitoring tools.
* Continue to perform staff-level functions for assigned account(s).
* Serve as a front line back up to ensure work processes continue to flow when assigned staff are out of the office.
* Responsible for completion of client specific projects.
* 3 plus years of experience in collections experience from multi-specialty group for physician billing; prior leader experience.
* 5 plus years of experience in Medical billing and/or collections experience in a healthcare or insurance environment.
* Previous experience with Excel and Windows based programs required; prefer experience working with practice management software.
* Experience with ICD-9/10 and CPT coding.
* Knowledge of healthcare carriers and payer requirements.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Assists the Supervisor/Manager with workflow processes to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly tasks are accomplished effectively. Utilize expertise with billing and collections process for the completion of complex assignments. Act as the liaison between the team members and management and monitor the quality and quantity of performance measures.
Regular / Temp