Archery Technician 5/5/2020
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Archery Technician Duties Include:
* Manage the daily workflow and perform Archery services including arrow cutting, fletching, accessory installs, bow set-ups, restringing, and other basic maintenance procedures.
* Engage in behaviors that are in line with the company's customer service and selling program, thus providing all customers with an outstanding store experience.
* Participate in merchandise sets, replenishment and recovery processes, pricing and signing execution, etc. to ensure that established presentation standards are met and maintained.
* Promote company programs, including customer loyalty program participation, warranty sales, private label credit card enrollment, etc.
* Leads store seminars related to archery and bow hunting.
* Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF.
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
QualificationsSuccess Profile :
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Knowledge of archery in both competitive and hunting fields and of primitive archery equipment; skilled in use of long bows and re-curves, as well as ability to set up, trouble shoot, repair, and adjust modern compound and cross bows
* Experience with varied archery services
* Prior retail experience preferred
* Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/74863219.jpg /