Area Vice President
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONImmediate opportunity for a savvy commercial staffing executive in the Denver Metro Area!
Employbridge is seeking a dynamic staffing professional to fill a key Area Vice President opening in Colorado. Our goal is to hire someone who possesses extraordinary leadership abilities, customer service prowess, a strong drive to increase sales, and the desire to learn and grow their career with an innovative staffing industry leader.
In this Area Vice President opportunity, you will:
* Oversee the activities of multiple branches and VIP accounts in Colorado and Wyoming (Cheyenne)
* Facilitate the hiring of the right individuals in the right places
* Actively develop the expertise of team members through modeling and training
* Create strategic plans, budgets and goals for the market
* Develop and nurture lasting and transparent relationships with key clients
* Serve as business driver for the area
* Participate in sales process and client development throughout the market
* Monitor area financial performance continually, taking action as necessary to align actual performance with budget expectations
* Assure that commitments are delivered upon consistently
* Demonstrate the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
What you will bring to the Area Vice President role:
* 5+ years of demonstrated progressive leadership experience in the commercial staffing industry
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related field
* Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service to a diverse client base
* Recent proven ability to significantly grow a market
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
* Skillful math, reasoning, problem solving, and financial analysis abilities
* Proven ability to develop employees and promote a positive team spirit
* Strong computer skills including MS Outlook, Office, and the ability to learn new programs as needed
* Ability to demonstrate the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
Employbridge: where your career and passion come together.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)