Army Capture Manager 5/5/2020
Optimal Solutions and Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: Army Capture Manager
LOCATION: Aberdeen, MD
JOB ID: 4432-RCAT-3
# OF OPENINGS: 1
OST, Inc., has an opening for a Capture Manager at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland. This position requires an active DoD Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI.
OST, Inc. is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
JOB DUTIES (DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION):
The APG Capture Manager will lead OST s growth in the CECOM C5ISR market and report to OST s Vice President for Growth. The successful candidate will bring established Army CECOM C5ISR relationships and specific functional knowledge, develop a comprehensive understanding of OST s offerings and services, and initiate and maintain customer and teaming partner relationships that benefit OST. The Capture Manager will perform all activities in the capture lifecycle to include developing teaming, pricing, and proposal strategies with a focus on executing targeted capture strategies for C5ISR, enterprise logistics, cyber, acquisition and program management support, systems engineering, software development and sustainment services that enable mission partner success.
* Work with Army APG Leaders to identify customer and partner needs to develop new or expanded lines of business for OST within the APG community
* Develop and mature a pipeline of opportunities
* Develop and execute capture plans for each opportunity from identifying strategic partners to call plans to bid resources
* Obtain pursuit and resource approvals through OST s prescribed internal gate review process
* Assess competitor capabilities, perform strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis, and team gap analysis
* Support price-to-win (PTW) analysis activities
* Track, record, and present activity on accounts and pipelines to senior leadership
* Work with subject matter experts and teams to develop proposals that speak to the client s needs, concerns, and objectives
* Drive corporate revenue by meeting/exceeding assigned win targets
* Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and share information with OST leadership
* Increase OST Brand recognition across APG community
* Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company s unique value propositions and differentiators for opportunities
REQUIREMENTS (YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS):
* Bachelor's degree
* 12-15 years of relevant experience working with customers and partners at APG (e.g., CECOM, PEO C3T, PEO IEW&S, CERDEC)
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting CECOM (e.g., PPSS/PDSS, ILS)
* Demonstrated ability to grow network and leverage established relationships to drive revenue
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Knowledge of Federal and DoD contracting practices and relationships within ACC-APG
* Excellent organizational skills
* Demonstrated track record of developing and executing capture strategies to achieve/exceed revenue targets for mission support services
* Familiarity with commonly-used contracting vehicles and (e.g. RS3, ITES-3S)
* Active DoD Security Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
* Must be US Citizen
NICE TO HAVE: (SKILLS THAT ARE NOT REQUIRED, BUT NICE TO HAVE):
* Retired Army Officer or Senior Department of the Army Civilian
* Previous program management experience delivering mission support services
* Demonstrated knowledge, experience, and relationships with additional Army organizations at Fort Belvoir (e.g.,PEO EIS Mission Areas such as Defensive Cyber, Enterprise Services, Logistics, Networks)
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with an MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.