Army Supply/Logistics Instructor/Trainer 5/6/2020
INTERNATIONAL, SAUDI ARABIA, ZZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is seeking a Former Logistics Officer /
90A (CPT LTC) / 92A (SSG CSM) who has extensive
experience in their perspective career field to train
selected Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF) in all aspects
on U.S. Supply Chain doctrine, tactics, techniques, and
This Security Assistance Training Team (SATT) is being
provided to tailor a training framework and the
teaching, coaching and mentoring to inculcate and close
the gaps in critical areas of knowledge, skills and
capability required to provide Supply Chain Management
Training for the Royal Saudi Land Forces and support
long term Security Assistance (SA) engagement.
Work Location: Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Effectively conduct classroom instruction.
* Demonstrate on proper employment of Supply Chain
Management and Joint Logistics operations simulating
* Observe and ensure all Supply Chain and Joint
Logistics procedures are followed.
For over fifteen years, AMERICAN SYSTEMS has supported
the delivery of training services to foreign military
personnel in support of US foreign assistance programs.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefit
package and there are no upfront out of pocket expenses
for persons hired. All travel and transportation
arrangements will be made and paid for by AMERICAN
SYSTEMS. Living expenses are paid by AMERICAN SYSTEMS
with all employees living in western-style secure
accommodations. Work is performed five days per week at
a secure facility/base within the host nation (foreign
purchaser). Persons hired will be full-time salaried
employees of AMERICAN SYSTEMS. There is no
requirement/authorization to carry firearms.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Minimum of ten years experience working
organization with no less than one-year supervising
individuals performing individual course training.
* Have combat experience either from Afghanistan or
Additional Desired Background/Experience:
* Prior experience as a military instructor in the
* Prior experience developing military instructional
* Prior experience working with and training foreign
* Prior experience working with foreign military
personnel in the region.
* Prior experience as a Security Assistance Team (SAT)
team chief or SAT member.
* Medical physical exam within the last 12-months with
no chronic conditions that would prevent performance
* Ability to present proof of recent negative HIV test
and copy of immunization record.
* Must possess a current US Tourist Passport (Passport
must not expire within 12-months of being hired).
* Must be drug-free with ability to successfully pass
drug screening test.
* Ability to pass a comprehensive background check.