Art Studio Teacher
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/31/2019
END DATE 8/27/2019
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo work that matters at a company that offers more!
If instilling a love of learning and guiding the development of children is your passion then Bright Horizons is the place for you! If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged, apply today to be a Child Care Teacher.
As a Child Care Teacher you will:
* Develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of children s interests and skills.
* Communicate with parents daily to share their child s latest achievements.
* Collaborate with the teaching team to develop a creative curriculum that is designed to instill in children a love of learning.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training, and career advancement possibilities.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum designed to meet/exceed NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma or GED.
* At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting.
* Early childhood coursework, CDA or degree preferred.
Full-time and part-time positions available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.As part of your application process, you will be required to complete a 23 minute assessment. This will start at the end of your application and can be completed via a mobile device.HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO English and EEO Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.